Human, dreamer, coder, believer in the magic of technology and the CEO & Co-founder at TeleportHQ.
Paul has spent the past 25 years in the digital world as a coder, entrepreneur, advisor, and investor. For the past five years, he has focused his work on corporate innovation as a member of the SDL innovation team, Head of Moqups Enterprise, and as Head of R&D at Evozon of which teleportHQ is a spin-off.
He leads the Spherik Accelerator and is a proud co-founder of the JSHeroes community and JSHeroes International Conference.
Paul builds networks and ecosystems capable of generating interdisciplinary idea collisions, helps tech teams to transform their innovative ideas into products and promotes cross-sector collaboration.
What you'll hear about in this episode:
- How TeleportHQ automates UX creation
- How Big Data Can Be Use To Improve Business Processes
- How Paul Brie Plans To Disrupt The Market
- TeleportHQ's biggest challenge
- Machine Learning and User Experience
- What EU Fundraising is like
- The Investment Scene In Romania
- Building an Ethical Tech Startup
- The Future of The Tech Market
Enjoy the talk and don't forget to subscribe!