This episode is hosted by Valentin Maior.
Valentin is the CEO of Techmatch, a company that connects clients with vetted software experts, individual consultants and full project teams from Eastern Europe.
Valentin is passionate about helping people grow themselves and their businesses by using his life, tech and business expertise. He has been a software developer for over 10 years, manager and business developer with great communication and sales skills, he helps entrepreneurs reach higher levels.
He is interviewing a local technical co-founder, Adrian Magdas.
Adrian is the CTO and Co-founder at Crafting Software. He is speaker, trainer and local community leader regarding functional programming languages. Having more than 11 years of experience under his belt, he architected solutions using a wide range of technology stacks in fields like high performance trading solutions and online education.
Words like husband, dad, and geek are words that best describe Adrian.
What you'll learn about in this episode:
- How Crafting Software Was Built
- How Adrian Progressed Throughout His Career
- What It's Like To Be Outsourced from Sillicon Valley
- Switching From Your Own Products To Outsourcing
- Insights On How To Build Valuable Products
- How To Create A Healthy Work Enviornment
- What Newcomers In The Tech World Need To Keep In Mind
- Tips On Navigating The Tech Market
Enjoy the conversation and don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast!