He is a leader with over 18 years of IT industry experience, a strong HR background and major expertise in driving projects related to human growth, organizational and operations development.
With a diverse career path, he migrated from an automated systems programmer to a web programmer to hold exclusively managerial positions. He has been involved in both national and multinational organizations.
Razvan Voica is passionate about technology and leadership. He is a mentor and the CEO and Co-founder of the non-formal IT education platform that he launched together with his friends almost six years ago.
What you'll learn about in this episode:
- The Importance Of Informal Education
- Why (And How) To Build Communities
- How Role Models and Mentors Matter
- Problems In And Solutions For The Public Educational System
- What The Perfect Classroom Should Look Like
- What The Trends Are In The Tech Maret
- Outsourcing, The Tech Market, Education, and Our Economy During The CoVid Crisis
- Prospects For The Future Of The Tech Market
Enjoy the talk and thank you for listening.