David Timis is a keynote speaker focused on the impact that AI will have on the future of work. He has Master’s Degrees in Business Administration and Management and Public Policy, and work experience in the private, public and NGO sectors.
He has guest lectured at renowned universities, such as Cambridge University in the UK and the College of Europe, and delivered presentations for a diverse range of clients, including Google, the European Commission, and AIESEC.
David has been recognised as an Influential Leader by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, and included on the Forbes 30 Under 30 List in Romania for his continuous work to promote education and digital skills.
If you are interested in the future of work and skills then you shouldn’t skip this conversation:
- The Effect of Automation Today And In The Future
- What Skills We Need To Stay Competitive
- Covid And Its Impact On The Workforce
- The Role Of Institutions In The Workforce
- Reskilling And Upskilling Opportunities
- The Multilateral Effect Of Having A Job
- Unemployment And Its Impact
- How The European Market Will Change
Enjoy my talk with David!