Boris is the Founder of presentation agency 356labs and a PowerPoint MVP.
He has presented in more than 25 countries and has been rated as the top speaker numerous times. Boris has years of experience as a trainer, mentor and consultant and his team is working with companies like Deutsche Telekom, KPMG, Renault, Societe Generale, Roche, Publicis, Experian, Bosch, VMWARE, Adidas and many, many more to help them write, design and deliver truly effective presentations.
His agency is also the only presentation agency in the world speaking at Microsoft Ignite – the biggest yearly event of Microsoft, attended by more than 25.000 people.
In this episode you'll hear about:
- How Boris found the perfect niche;
- What 356 Lab does;
- How the presentation scene can be improved;
- How the first big contract felt;
- Tips for a succesful presentation, powerpoint, and pitch deck;
- How to find information for an upcoming presentation, whether it's an investment deck or a simple powerpoint;
- How to Present;
- Apple's presentations and why Q&A's are missing from them;
- The different types of presentations;
- What happens with the human body on stage;
- How psychology comes into play in a presentation;
- The importance of mingling before a presentation;
- Interesting events from presentations.
Enjoy this episode! :)