Bogdan has experience in developing markets from scratch in the software sector and the ability to understand the way customers use and want to use products.
He has experience working with big names like IBM, Microsoft, and renown middle eastern banks.
He holds a degree in computer science from the Technical University, Cluj-Napoca, Romania and has been selling security software in different countries and creating markets for the past years. Bogdan is a startup founder, passionate in helping great products scale, a husband and a father.
This is a conversation full of quality information. Bogdan went knee-deep into how the hardware market can be improved, what kept promising projects back, and how you can market yourself to work with the big names.
What you'll hear about in this episode:
- What Onyx Beacon was and the huge potential for market disruption it had
- Why everything didn't go exactly as planned
- How Bogdan was able to build on a trend set by Apple
- The importance of infrastructure when launching a new technology
- Moving from developing software to developing hardware products
- A smart strategy for competing in the hardware market
- One of the big mistakes Bogdan did as CEO
- How to market yourself to work with the big names in your industry
- Managing a hardware company
- Dealing with burnout
- Assessing the market you're in
- The Government's involvement in the startup scene
- Fun facts about the hardware market's history
- Our economy after the CoVid crisis
- Bogdan's future projects
Enjoy our talk and make sure you subscribe to the podcast.