Adrian is the CEO & founder of SmartDreamers, a VC backed recruitment and marketing automation company, boasting clients such as L’Oreal, Siemens, Temenos, Infosys, UiPath, and others. Prior to building SmartDreamers, Adrian was part of another HR tech startup, cumulating over 8 years of experience in the recruitment tech space.
Adrian has started SmartDreamers business back in 2014, as a regional player in the recruitment industry. In 2018, the business was pivoted to a scalable SaaS model, with a global footprint. When starting the SmartDreamers business, Adrian’s experience was mainly in sales and extending in product and fundraising.
Today, we sat down and talked about:
- What Smartdreamers is and how it helps;
- What raising money is like;
- How Business Angels bring both money and validation;
- What churn is and how to analyze it;
- What Adrian's journey was like;
- Why Adrian chose Cluj;
- What targeting the US market is like;
- How sales can be improved upon in startups;
- The numbers behind startups;
- Different startup ecosystems;
- VC funds and what they want;
- Leading a team and working better;
And a ton more.
Enjoy our conversation, and if you like the episode please share it with your friends and subscribe to the podcast. :)
Here is Adrian from SmartDreamers.