Vlad Sarca is a serial entrepreneur and angel investor. He is also one of the board members at Sparking Capital, a venture capital fund focused on pre-seed & seed investments.
Previously he has managed to develop a niche recruitment company in over 10 countries and has made an exit after 12 years.
Vlad has been interested in strategic management since he was a student, and has obtained a Postgraduate Diploma in Strategy and Innovation from Said Business School, University of Oxford. He is passionate about supporting promising startups with his knowledge and skills.
What you'll hear about in this episode:
- Why it's important to use your skills in the service of others
- How Romania's past affects its entrepreneurial scene today
- What we need to improve our country
- How Vlad Sarca became the person he is today
- EU funds and how they should be used
- Romania's economic status
- Business development tips for startup founders
And a lot more.
I learned so much from him, I hope you do the same by listening to this episode. Enjoy our conversation and don't forget to subscribe to the podcast!