Thibaut is a 32-year-old passionate entrepreneur, deeply involved in his projects. Scout leader at heart, for him human relationships and team spirit are the 2 ingredients of success.
At 18 years old, after living for 1 year in a Finnish entrepreneurial family, he realized the importance of taking action to succeed.
Questioning is a daily practice for him, he likes to learn and share what he learns; And if you are looking for a good business book, he recommends "E-Myth, Why small businesses do not work, and what to do about it".
After an Erasmus year in Mexico, he imagined creating a chain of Mexican restaurants; but after months of work he decided to do a "small" pivot with his associates and with them created one of the first B2B marketplace for marketing services in Europe: Sortlist.
He says, and I quote:
For me there is no such thing as failure, it is simply a more or less long success, which requires more or less pivots and time. By questioning themselves regularly, with enough energy and a united team, any entrepreneur can succeed;).
What you’ll hear in this episode is:
- Vacation and Digital Detox;
- Tourism in France during a global pandemic;
- Interesting facts about Thibaut’s name origin;
- What is Sortlist and Why you should use it;
- Insights on culture differences in business;
- Advices on how to expand your business in a healthy way;
- Fundraising and the importance of a good, motivated team;
- Why Cluj from all the cities in Romania?
- Challenges to working with teams all across Europe;
- Tips on entering new markets;
- Next point on the Sortlist’s road-map.
I just loved our conversation and learned so much from him, I hope you do the same by listening to this episode.
Enjoy our conversation. :)