Sveatoslav Vizitiu has more than 14 years of experience within the technology industry, with a focus on UI/UX design and programming, currently concerned about innovating healthcare and tackling the major issues of this environment by producing meaningful interaction between the ecosystem stakeholders.
He is the co-founder of Wello, an artificial intelligence platform in nutrition for overweight kids who can change the way families understand and relate to their health.
In 2019 he became a member of the Centre of European Policy Studies as a Foodtech Expert.
Sveat is also the winner of EIT Health StarShip, where he proposed a digital solution in the sports medicine field that helped the medical team to get a visual overview of their athletes’ health status and create personalized prevention programs.
What you'll hear about in this episode:
- Insights about entrepreneurship
- How to overcome a problem you have - building a startup
- Wello - AI platform that fights obesity
- How to use gamification to improve the health of your child
- The paradox of European Funding
- A cool experience at Google for Startups Accelerator
- The importance of funding
- Insights on food from Centre of European Policy Studies
Enjoy the talk and remember to subscribe to the podcast. :)