Andrei Dudoiu is the CEO of SeedBlink and the Co-Founder of Human Finance. He used to be a banker for the last 20 years and his past roles include Deputy CEO, Corporate & SME banking at Banca Transilvania and CEO of Volksbank Romania.
In 2018 Andrei started a new life journey, willing to build new experiences, find new perspectives and purpose by helping. All for the greater good of the communities, he is designing the organizational culture of companies but also developing his skills and autonomy as an entrepreneur. He became a member of various social or charity organizations but also started his entrepreneurial Fintech & education venture.
Andrei, along with Ionuț Pătrăhău, another former top executive banker, co-founded in 2018 Human Finance. A platform that provides knowledge digital tools and aggregates the investment readiness rating for the early stage innovative startups. Human Finance connects the innovative, ethical and well prepared entrepreneurs with the appropriate investors and lenders.
In 2019 they made a spin-off and launched SeedBlink, the first equity crowdfunding platform developed in Romania that already helped more than 7 innovative startups to get funding.
What you'll hear about in this episode:
- What SeedBlink is, and how they help startups get a head start
- The complexities of the legal framework in Romania and Eastern Europe regarding startups
- How SeedBlink’s first equity crowdfunding campaigns went
- What the investors network in Romania looks like
- What equity crowdfunding is, and how it can help you
- What it takes to have a successful crowdfunding campaign
- Financing in the digital world
- Crowdfunding for NGOs
- How to get financed on SeedBlink
- Some lessons from the banking world
Enjoy this conversation and make sure you subscribe to our podcast.